The senior club champs were due to be played over the weekend of 20 and 21 April but no play was possible as a result of rain. Matches were played on Anzac Day and over the following few days and weeks thanks to everyone’s patience and flexibility. In all 26 players took part and everyone had at least two matches as there was a Consolation draw in every event.
Junior members maintained their grip on the Men’s Singles title with Thomas Petersen beating Sebastian On in a three-set encounter. Thomas and Sebastian combined to win the Men’s Doubles in another three-set final against Chris Morrison and Simon Ross. The Club’s top Women’s player Brooke Lockhart retained her Women’s Singles title while Janina Pawlak and Glenda Van Drimmelen won the Women’s Doubles and Marc Piercey and Deb Wansbrough took out the Mixed Doubles.
The winners were:
- Winner: Thomas Petersen
- Runner Up: Sebastian On
- Plate Winner: Marc Piercey
- Winner: Brooke Lockhart
- Runner Up: Madeline Wilson
- Winners: Thomas Petersen and Sebastian On
- Runners Up: Chris Morrison and Simon Ross
- Plate Winners: Scott Borren and Axel Tie
- Winners: Janina Pawlak and Glenda Van Drimmelen
- Runners Up: Cath Randall and Deb Wansbrough
- Winners: Deb Wansbrough and Marc Piercey
- Runners up: Roger Parker and Holly Bazett
- Plate Winners: Linda Blum and Alan Simpson
Full results can be found here.
- Most Improved Interclub Player: Sebastian On
- Most Improved Social Player: Amelia Cicone